In a fast-paced environment, your legal support needs to surpass expectations.
Full Contact specialises in sports law – representing professional and amateur sporting clubs and associations across the UK, as well as individual sportsmen and women.
From contract negotiations to dispute resolution, advice about immigration for international players to sponsorship deals and intellectual property issues – we know that you need a legal service that understands the demands of the sporting world.
Our aim is to take any legal worries off your hands – leaving you to run your club or association in a competitive environment.
Our legal services are tailored specifically for sporting clubs and associations. Meeting the needs of clubs in a fiercely competitive field, we know that your legal support has to encompass experience, expertise and a passion for sports.
Our complete legal services include supporting your club in:
- Disputes, including before sporting tribunals, the civil courts, employment tribunals or the Court of Arbitration for Sport
- Employment law, including contract negotiations
- Incorporation, administrative and constitutional matters
- Intellectual property, trade marks and brand protection
- Property development and redevelopment of club premises
- Misconduct and disciplinary hearings
- Licensing, advertising and sponsorship agreements
- Support in restructuring or sale of club and insolvency
- Regulatory matters, including challenging of sporting bodies’ decisions
- Visa requirements and immigration issues for overseas athletes and sports professionals
- Directors disqualification proceedings
If you have any questions about how we can support you in a specific matter, or in more general terms, contact our team for a confidential conversation.
We pride ourselves on being able to deliver every aspect of the legal support you may require, drawing on our collaboration with established law firm, Leathes Prior. In addition to this, we are able to provide less traditional consultancy or advisory services, and do second staff to work with our clients from time to time. We are augmented by exceptional relationships with other professional services that may be of benefit to you – so that you can have peace of mind that all areas are covered.
Talk to our team to find our how we can assist your club or association.